Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021|
Our client is a well-established company within the commercial construction industry, known for delivering office interior fit-outs for large clients. They are looking to bring on an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced APM looking to develop into that PM role, overseeing projects up to $3 million.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will include:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Project management of fit out projects
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Experience in Commercial work spaces/interior fit out projects up to $3 mill
- Local knowledge of the market
- Able to bring their own ideas to the table
- Proven fit out project management experience/ lead role experience
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience on managing multiple projects
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
170,000 - 200,000
Site Manager - Industrial
Site Supervisor - South West Sydney - Project Homes
Supervisors & Leading Hands - Civil
120,000 - 140,000