|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Ringhofer|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 14:33|
Our client is an Australian wide contractor specialising in Commercial Fit Out and Refurbishment projects up to $10m in value. They have active projects and a strong pipeline of work.
They offer a supportive and easy going culture and are looking for a Project Manager to join their team to learn and progress within the business.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Project management of fit out projects
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Experience in pricing jobs, taking briefs, meeting clients, oversee construction on site.
- Experience in Fit Out and Refurbishment projects
- Local knowledge of the market
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Izzy Ringhofer on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.