|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020|
- Managing and coordinating team members.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Managing build quality at regular inspections.
- Ensuring project site environments are clean and tidy, as well as safe and secure on a day to day basis.
- Overseeing the delivery and distribution of materials and resources onsite.
- Ensuring that projects are running on time and within budget.
- Providing assistance with works as required.
- Ensuring the compliance of legal regulations and the enforcement of standards, procedures and codes.
- Actively participate and contribute to weekly team meetings regarding project progress.
- Conduct daily team huddles.
- Maintain regular communication with clients, staff, subcontractors and the Construction Manager.
- Be accountable for the role specific goals and the related Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI).
- Relevant trade/industry professional background (ideally carpentry, drafting or architecture).
- Certificate 4 in Building & Construction Management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant full-time working experience in a project supervisory role for an Australian based residential builder.
- Strong knowledge of construction procedures and building industry standards.
- Experience or understanding of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, roofing and foundations.
- Understanding of Workplace, Health and Safety regulations and requirements.
- Exceptional leadership, management and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as solid dispute resolution and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Professional customer service skills
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's