|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $140k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 17:47|
They have a close knit team working in a family business which has high standards, including standards of loyalty commitment to the team.
They are looking for a Project manager with a strong background in Defence Projects to lead in this sector. You will still be responsible for projects in other sectors depending on workload and the work the business is winning.
You will have proven experience managing commercial projects with values up to at least $5mil within the Melbourne construction market and have a real passion for the work you do.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of full life-cycle of project from conception through to completion
- Take full ownership of budget and timeline
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internal and external
- Management of OH&S
- Previous experience managing full life-cycle of commercial projects here in Melbourne with values up to at least $5mil
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the role of Project Manager
- Exceptional management / people skills
- An organisation who values your experience
- Support from upper management if/when required
- A company with a great reputation and a strong pipeline of work
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Richard Crosby - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.