|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020|
This role is available as the previous post holder has left their team. The incoming Project Manager will work closely with Site Managers to ensure client satisfaction and that the good reputation of the company in Victoria is maintained and further enhanced. They also have another Project Manager in Melbourne who you will work closely with.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Managing client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Liaising with head office to ensure good communications are maintained
- Budgetary control of all projects under your stewardship
- Oversight of hospitality and retail fit-out projects
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- Experience of managing hospitality fit-out projects
- At least two years experience as a Project Manager
- Be experienced in the market in Melbourne
- Have either a trade background or degree related to construction
- Excellent communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's