|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $140k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2020 16:46|
This role is available as the previous post holder has left their team. The incoming Project Manager will work closely with Site Managers to ensure client satisfaction and that the good reputation of the company is maintained and further enhanced. They have multiple estimators, project managers, and other professionals based in Melbourne with whom you will work closely.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Managing client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Programming and budgetary control
- Driving the site team to complete the job on time to a high standard
- Oversight of hospitality and retail fit-out projects
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- Experience of managing retail fit-out projects
- At least four years experience as a Project Manager
- Be experienced in the market in Melbourne
- Have either a trade background or degree related to construction
- Excellent communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.