|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 13:47|
As a Project Manager you would be accountable for executing the project implementation plan within an environment where systems, processes and people impacts are identified and managed.
Our client are in the process of moving from an old and fragmented system of to a fit for purpose ERP, payroll and time and attendance systems.
To be successful in your role, you will have demonstrated and/or acquired the following knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience working on Workplace Technology projects including managing ERP and Time and Attendance implementations
- Lean, Agile, and project management methodology knowledge. A formal project management qualification such as Prince2, PMP, Agile is desirable
- Strong PM skills with excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task while working under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate solid organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, be a self-starter and work unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.