|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 14:33|
A privately owned multi-disciplinary (town planning, surveying & design) who work with with major developers, private & international investors are seeking to expand their engineering team in Melbourne.
The work includes 3 new multi-stage developments (average of 1500 lots) and an award winning marina/residential project. You will work with a talented team of 25 engineers, designers and drafters ensuring successful project delivery on a day to day basis.
Working in a privately owned business, you will have the opportunity as a Project Manager to earn a discretionary bonus, overtime & have access to annual leave loading.
To be successful you will for the role of Project Manager you will;
- Demonstrate a minimum of 10 years' experience in Urban Development and must have previous PM Experience.
- Demonstrated experience in 12D, AutoCAD, Drains, Music
- Demonstrate an ability to develop to solve complex technical issues
- Possess strong leadership and project management skills, with the proven ability to deliver Land Development projects
- Impeccable communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient & Driven
- $140,000+ & opportunity for bonus/overtime/annual leave loading
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's