|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2020|
A privately owned multi-disciplinary (town planning, surveying & design) who work with with major developers, private & international investors are seeking to expand their offices in the Mornington Peninsula.
The work includes 3 new multi-stage developments (average of 1500 lots) and an award winning marina/residential project. You will work with a talented team of 25 engineers, designers and drafters ensuring successful project delivery on a day to day basis.
Working in a privately owned business, you will have the opportunity as a Project Manager to earn a discretionary bonus, overtime & have access to annual leave loading.
To be successful you will for the role of Project Manager you will;
- Demonstrate a minimum of 10 years' experience in Land Development
- Previous experience of 12D, AutoCAD, Drains, Music is beneficial
- Demonstrate an ability to develop to solve complex technical issues
- Possess strong leadership and project management skills, with the proven ability to deliver Land Development projects
- Impeccable communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient & Driven
- $130,000 - $150,000 + super & opportunity for bonus/overtime/annual leave loading
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.