|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$180k + super + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2020 05:46|
This is a key role for one of our clients main contracts working as the Infrastructure Project Manager in Sydney. Key to this role is the ability to communicate with high level stakeholders, showing the flexibility to deliver challenging projects.
To be successful for the Project Manager position, you will;
- Engineering Degree with experience in civil infrastructure engineering or capital works project management
- 10+ year’s experience in Civil / Hydraulic Engineering and managing delivery of capital works projects
- Experience developing, negotiating, managing and administrating construction contracts
- Demonstrated work planning, estimating and scheduling skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, proactive, detail orientated, organised with strong customer service skills.
Thanks for your consideration.