|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 10:46|
A national multi-disciplinary who work with with major developers, private & international investors are seeking to bring on a Project Manager with Business Development skills.
The work includes working on numerous 100 to 650 subdivisions that include a prestigious Golf Course redevelopment. You will work with a talented team of 40 engineers, designers and drafters ensuring successful project delivery on a day to day basis.
This position will be a 50/50 split between Project Management and Business Development, sharing the workload with current team lead.
To be successful you will for the role of Project Manager you will;
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 - 10 years' experience in Land Development as a Project Manager.
- Previous experience of 12D, AutoCAD, Drains, Music is beneficial
- Demonstrate an ability to develop to solve complex technical issues
- Possess strong leadership and project management & business development skills, with the proven ability to deliver Land Development projects
- Impeccable communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient & Driven
- $130,000 - $150,000 + Super + additional benefits
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.