|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 10:46|
A national multi-disciplinary who work with with major developers, private & international investors are seeking to bring on a Project Manager with Business Development skills.
The work includes working on numerous 100 to 650 subdivisions that include a prestigious Golf Course redevelopment. You will work with a talented team of 40 engineers, designers and drafters ensuring successful project delivery on a day to day basis.
This position will be a 50/50 split between Project Management and Business Development, sharing the workload with current team lead.
To be successful you will for the role of Project Manager you will;
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 - 10 years' experience in Land Development as a Project Manager.
- Previous experience of 12D, AutoCAD, Drains, Music is beneficial
- Demonstrate an ability to develop to solve complex technical issues
- Possess strong leadership and project management & business development skills, with the proven ability to deliver Land Development projects
- Impeccable communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient & Driven
- $130,000 - $150,000 + Super + additional benefits
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's