|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 06:45|
Generous salary and further benefits package on offer for the right time and they are willing to continue with interviews through Skype/Zoom despite the current circumstances.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Tertiary Qualifications are essential
- Experience managing complex commercial projects in excess of $20 Million
- Client facing with a proven track record in working well under pressure
- Sound knowledge of the VIC construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team to achieve agreed outcome.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's