|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$140,000 - 160,000 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 16:02|
Tier 2 contractor with a extensive track record and pipeline of projects in the water infrastructure space along the East Coast
Due to a recent project win in Regional NSW (Snowy Monaro region) they are actively recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team and oversee the delivery of this $4m contract.
On offer is a top of the market salary, company vehicle and accommodation
Suitably experience Project or Senior Project Engineers are also encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer include:
- Provide Project Engineering & Management to support to design, procurement, construction & Commissioning of water projects
- Preparation of project plans
- Procurement of subcontractors and ongoing performance management
- Prepartions of ITPs & commissioning
- Degree Qualified in an Engineering Discipline - Civil or Mechanical Preferred
- 5 years’ experience in the delivery of water infrastructure projects, those with Sewage or Water Treatment Plant, Pump Stations, Pipelines experience are highly regards.
- Experience with Design & Construct Projects