|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Base + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 10:47|
Join a leading engineering consultancy that work on land development and infrastructure projects across Victoria. The business are currently looking for a Project Manager or Senior Civil Engineer to join the Shepparton Civil Engineering Team.
Acting as 2IC in the current team, you will have a clear opportunity for progression and expanding your managerial experience.
- 6+ years experience in the industry
- Degree qualification in Engineering or related discipline
- A strong interest in consulting, land development and design
- Experience in using 12D or Civil 3D and AutoCad
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Innovative, creative and solutions focused approach
Take lead on a range of projects from inception to completion and stakeholder relationships.
- Managing the design and delivery of roads, sub-divisions, drainage, reserves (both recreational and passive), water and sewerage reticulation and infrastructure and other related works
- Preparation of project plans and budget forecasts
- Attending meetings and briefings, communicate with agencies and authorities, project team and clients
- Liaising with landowners and coordination of agreements
- Coordination of approvals and tendering for the works
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's