|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $180,000 + project bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 15:02|
The ideal candidate for this role with be a technical expert in Road and Rail Transport projects and have experience Managing and Coordinating Engineers, Designers and Drafters on Major Infrastructure projects as part of a JV working closely with Tier 1 Contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Design Manager / Project Manager will include
- Design Management of a Major Transport project
- Liaise with the Client and other JV partners
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering from a Consulting background
- Project and Design Management experience on Major Transport Projects
- RMS and TfNSW experience is a must
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
In return the company is offering a market leading salary & package in addition to the opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects across NSW.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's