|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020|
This is a great opportunity to join a contractor who are flat out in the local area
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the landscapes space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects and have excellent staff retention.
On offer is the chance to work in a collaborative culture, where the development & training of employees is of the highest priority!
- Help develop and maintain key relationships with clients.
- Ensure all site staff adhere to company policy and standards.
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving teams on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- A background in landscaping.
- Previous Project managing experience
- Sound knowledge of the NSW market
- Ability to lead and performance manage small teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word and project.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Thanks for your consideration.