|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2020|
This is a great opportunity to join a contractor who are flat out in the local area
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the landscapes space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects and have excellent staff retention.
On offer is the chance to work in a collaborative culture, where the development & training of employees is of the highest priority!
- Help develop and maintain key relationships with clients.
- Ensure all site staff adhere to company policy and standards.
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving teams on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- A background in landscaping.
- Previous Project managing experience
- Sound knowledge of the NSW market
- Ability to lead and performance manage small teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word and project.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$180K - $230K
Up to $150K Package
Package up to $180,000
Electrical Project Manager
Fire Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Salary package up to $130,000
Client Side Project Manager
$130,000 - $150,000
Senior Project Manager - HV Contractor
$200,000 - $250,000
Senior Fire Designer
$120,000 - $140,000 + super + car + phone/laptop
Salary up to $155,000 package + vehicle