|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 16:33|
With a highly professional and collaborative environment they are a company whose employees are valued and provided with ongoing support and real opportunities for career advancement.
With ongoing growth comes the requirement for additional resources. Therefore, they now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Contract Administrator to join their team.
You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who want to grow and develop your skills to become the best in your field.
- Values $1mil-$35mil
- Commercial: Shopping Centres, Retail, Service Stations, Airport Terminals
- Industrial: Manufacturing Facilities, Warehouses
- Management of project from design through to completion
- Write and manage construction program
- Take ownership of budget both financial and timeline
- Overall responsibility of OH&S
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Previous experience working on Industrial/commercial projects in Melbourne (Values from $5mil)
- Proven experience working on true D&C projects
- Proven experience working on full lifecycle of relevant projects
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualification
- An organization who respects your experience
- Real autonomy in your role
- Supporting and collaborative management
- Generous salary package