|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 18:02|
Our Client are looking for a Site based Project Manager working on a mixed use commercial project in the Inner West.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Project Manager with 3-4 years’ experience wanting to align them selves with a dynamic, modern and innovative brand.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Eye for details and able to document and administrator defects
- Managing on site works to ensure project outcomes
- Manage EOT and NOD's
- Managing and maintaining relationships on site
- Assisting with contract administration and cost reporting
- Exercise sound business judgement, investigate and analyse development opportunities
- Proven experience working as a PM on built form residential projects
- An understanding of the NSW construction market
- Ability to adapt and change on project changes when required
- Strong problem solving ability, be proactive and show initiative
- Relevant qualification to the industry
- Defects, services and structures experience
To apply click on the link or send your CV to email@example.com
or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200.