|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Ringhofer|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2020 05:46|
The candidate must have extensive experience across commercial Interiors and have worked on projects over $50m.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site induction
To be considered for the role of Site Manager you will require:
- Experience in Commercial Interior projects over $50m
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Drive and focus to progress career
- Demonstrate leadership skills
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Izzy Ringhofer on 0293768200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's