Project Manager - Architecturally Designed homes
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Architecturally Designed homes|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, North Sydney|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2022|
You will be reporting into the Director of the business who is always on hand to support you. Each site has a Full time and experienced Site Manager and reliable trades. Beyond this you will have help from CA's and two other project Managers.
To succeed in this position you will take pride in what you deliver, have excellent communication skills and strong values of customer service with evidence of delivering on time, quality finishes.
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Daily communication with Site Managers
- Safety management
- Managing inspection test plans for critical trades
- Management of projects from start to finish, and overall knowledge of all trades.
- Experience managing multimillion $ projects (residential or commercial new build)
- Keen eye for detail and have an ability to produce high quality work.
- Ability to push a team and create programs
- You will have experience taking full WH&S responsibility on site.
- Direction and management of subcontractors and labourers.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and prioritise tasks.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with trades, architects & clients.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Has experience working with basement levels and multi-residential projects.
- Demonstrated experience within high end residential site management role(s) including multi-residential projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 5 + years experience as a Site Manager / CA / Project Manager
- Experience in detail-orientated projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of NSW residential building codes and guidelines.
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site supervisor | Architectural Homes
Up to $150k
Site Manager - Coogee
Foreman - North Shore / Northern Beaches
Site Manager - Centennial Park
Site Manager - Dee Why
Senior ArchiCAD Drafter
$100k+super - $110k+super
Construction Manager | High-end Residential
Estimator - Project Homes
$80k+Super - $100k+super
Production Estimator - project homes
Site Manager - Custom Homes - immediate start
Estimating Manager for Canberra-Based Home Builder
Supervisor - Custom Homes