Project Manager - Capital Projects
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Capital Projects|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 14:17|
Our client, a leading manufacturing business, are looking to recruit a Project Manager to their team based North of Adelaide.
You will be involved in various capital projects across the site managing various stakeholders including electrical & mechanical trades, engineering vendors, project management, technical writers and fabricators.
Benefits of the role:
- Leading Manufacturing business
- Excellent working environment
- Project ownership
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Project management of various capital project across site.
- Management of subcontractors where required.
- Provide maintenance schedules and recommendations.
- Review and generate equipment to generate critical spares listings.
- Previous project management experience working on capital projects.
- A technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work load.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100/0406 422 318 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's