Project Manager - Casterton, Vic
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Casterton, Vic|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 19:47|
They have a culture which encourages growth and one where each member of the team is given the tools to do so.
With this growth comes a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to manage the construction of a $50mil Aged Care Facility (D&C) located near the border of Victoria and South Australia.
You will be supported by a highly experienced team based in their Victorian office and use your experience working on design & construct projects within the commercial construction sector to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of project from design through to completion
- Write and manage construction program
- Take ownership of budget both financial and timeline
- Overall responsibility of OH&S
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Previous experience working on Industrial/commercial projects in Melbourne (Values from $20mil)
- Proven experience working on true D&C projects (ESSENTIAL)
- Proven experience working on full life cycle of relevant projects
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualification
- An organisation who respects your experience
- Real autonomy in your role
- Supporting and collaborative management