Project Manager - Client Side
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Client Side|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2020 07:01|
Our client specializes in providing project management advice from project inception to completion including scope definition, feasibility studies, design, cost control and project delivery.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities include:
Responsible for full life-cycle project management including business case development, feasibility, planning, design and delivery on major education and health projects in Melbourne.
Working on high profile sites you will be the Project Manager providing professional advice throughout all stages of the project. Working with the client through the project life cycle, providing support and advisory services including:
- Program Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Project Scope Definition
- Business Case Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Contract Administration
- Value Management
- Drafting Proposals
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will be expected to have:
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management, Commercial/Business Experience.
- Strong health or education background preferred
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects, ideally within a similar consulting or building environment.
- Proficiency in maintaining key client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to support/mentor junior project management staff.
- Advanced ability to plan, manage and deliver numerous projects.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.
- Must be proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, as well as e-mail and Internet searches.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's