Project Manager (Construction) - Hallam Area
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Construction) - Hallam Area|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 17:32|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a leading horticulture business in the South East suburbs of Melbourne. This role will be responsible to manage projects in the region of $10Mil to $40Mil. The client is experiencing some exciting growth with projects all around Australia and the projection to move into international markets within the next few years.
Benefits of this role;
- Work within a highly niche market.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Excellent team environment with a positive atmosphere.
The successful individual will be responsible for/have;
- Manage projects from end to end, to the value of between $10 and $40 million.
- Manage all stakeholders (clients & vendors) involved in the project to ensure timely and efficient delivery.
- Provide high level reporting using Microsoft Projects/Aconex etc.
- Ensure cost control measures are implemented and adhered to during the project lifecycle.
- Project Quality control.
- Risk Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project management within the construction market.
- A knowledge and educational background in Mechanical, electrical, civil or structural engineering would be preferred.
- Qualifications in Project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with numerous stakeholders.
- Experience using Aconex & Microsoft project (or similar)
- Relevant commercial experience in the delivery of multidisciplined engineering projects preferably both greenfield and brownfield. Competency in the execution of an effective Project Management framework.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's