Project Manager (Drafting, Design and Estimation)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Drafting, Design and Estimation)|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 08:46|
We are working with residential / commercial builder company based in SW Brisbane who have been operational for over 30 years. They undertake projects across home building, modular buildings and education projects and have a strong reputation across Australia.
Due to a strong pipeline and current project workload they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Project Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing design and estimating teams to position the builder as an Australian market leader
- Delivering an innovative and high quality product range, accessible to the QLD market and national markets
- Manage, grow and lead a high preforming design, detailing and estimating team
- Liaison with senior management interstate
- Architecture Degree or similar
- Proven experienced as a Design or Estimating Manager working with a builder
- Strong software / computer experience
- Project portfolio covering residential, modular, schools or similar
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and senior management experience
- Strong communication skills and client facing experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's