Project Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Project Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$125,000 - $130,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 04:46|
- Genuine Career progression & internal opportunities/
- Close knit & collaborative environment
- Large scale tier 1 projects to manage.
- Healthy project pipeline & well balanced company structure.
This mechanical services contractor are very well known in the HVAC construction sector. They have projects across multiple sectors, focusing predominantly on Commercial, Mixed-use & Hospitals. They've got one of the best staff retention rates I've come across, with the majority of staff staying well over 5 years.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Project Managing a $8 million HVAC Installation project.
- Holding financial accountability for the success of the projects.
- Coordination with the client & builder.
- Liaising with the construction manager & engineers to ensure projects run efficiently.
- Have experience working on tier 1 projects $5 million +
- Have a good understanding of different HVAC systems.
- Ideally come from a Mechanical Engineering background.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529, by e-mail at email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's