|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020|
You'll be working for, without a doubt, one of the best D&C Engineering contractors in NSW. As well as having a down-to earth culture and flat management structure, They're a true Aussie owned tier 1 business with an outstanding reputation on the market. They work on the biggest jobs and attract some of the best candidates in the Engineering & Construction industries.
We're looking for an electrical supervisor / foreman / site manager for a large train station upgrade project. Responsibilities will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- leading a crew of 15 - 20 electricians on a large station upgrade
- Coordinating & liaising with other trades on-site.
- Planning & organisation of labour & materials.
- Immediate start with a top tier 1 firm
- Very healthy pipeline of work - long term position.
- $53/hr + super + allowance.
We're looking for someone who comes from an electrical trade background, with experience leading crews of at least 15 electricians on large projects. We're looking for someone who ideally has worked in rail / train stations, but we will also look at someone with commercial experience.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's