|Job Title:||Fire Technician|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020|
You'll be working for a top Fire Protection Contractor in Sydney's inner-west. They're massive on bringing in the right people - this has lead to a really good culture & cracking environment to work. With about 120 guys and growing, they're really people focused, and are very good at developing their staff and helping them grow professionally
- You'll be Servicing, Maintaining and Repairing of fire protection systems including Smoke Detection Systems, Emergency Warning Systems, and Emergency Lighting Systems.
- Schedule jobs, go to site, carry out the required work and then invoice it respectively.
- Respond to client service requests, programming, testing & repairing
- Electrical trade qualification
- Current drivers license
- Construction Industry white card
- Experience within the Fire Industry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in an unsupervised environment
If you feel your experience matches the specification please contact Luke Thompson on email@example.com | 0468 958 529
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's