Project Manager - Industrial
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Industrial|
|Contact Name:||Timothy Chapman|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2021|
Design and Build have proudly partnered with a national industrial specialist to assist in the recruitment of a Project Manager to join their Brisbane team
This is a privately owned national business that has been operating for close to 20 years, the business has offices across all of the east coast
The business offers a full D&C service and over the last 10 years become one of the most well-known and respected industrial builders
The business has successfully delivered a range of industrial projects, from service centres, distribution hubs, exciting high tech manufacturing facilities and much more, most project values have ranged from $5M - $12M
To be successful in your application you will have a minimum of 3 years project Manager experience with experience in industrial / tilt panel project highly desirable.
You will have strong communication, organisational and budgeting skills.
Have the ability to manage factors like integration, scope, timelines, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, and procurement for your project
It will be essential for you to have an open and collaborative style that allows you to build good working relationships with external and internal stake holders
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating with clients, architects, engineers, or other involved parties; develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to complete project.
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budget the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Prepares and submits budget estimates and regularly communicates with client concerning budget progress and costs.
- Ensures adherence to the budget and, when unexpected complications or issues arise, makes quick and necessary adjustments.
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities regarding the construction and maintenance of assigned structures, facilities, and systems.
- Ensures safety standards and guidelines are followed on the jobsite and that all safety codes are met in construction.
- Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, and additions and adherence by all parties.
- Collaborates with clients, supervisory staff, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including work procedures, complaints, and construction or design issues.
- Manages and leads actions that are necessary due to delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a variety of people, including owners, managers, designers, supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Why Work for This Company
The business has an incredibly strong pipeline of current work and a number of favourable tenders, ensuring a secure work environment
The business is proud of its flat management structure which will also any one access to the directors at any time, due to this there is quick career progression for the right candidate
There is a variety of work in the industrial space with a large portfolio of clients with a range of high tech projects
All projects are well staffed, with this position being supported by a Site Manager, Foreman, CA, Site Engineer and a Safety advisor.
With the business recently implementing a roster system, giving all staff the option to leave early one day a week and also get their weekend back.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Tim Chapman on 0424150235 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Manager (industrial)
140,000 - 170,000
$140K - $170K+super
Project Manager - Sydney
$140K - $170K+super
Senior Project Engineer
$170K - $200K
$140K - $170K
$180,000 - $250,000 package