Project manager - Insurance
|Job Title:||Project manager - Insurance|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 09:46|
As a remedial and refurbishment specialist, our clients are experts in repairing major structural damage and modernizing buildings to improve use, beauty and value. Working with everyone from insurers, engineers, owners, and local governments they are leaders in the field of remedial construction on projects valued from $100K - $3M.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to work on a diverse range of projects.
- Engage, coordinate and manage trades
- Liaise with the client and monitor progress
- Ensure work is completed on time and to a high standard
- Resolve any problems on site
- A trade background in Carpentry
- Solid Computer experience
- Experience running sites in a hands on management
- Insurance building or remedial experience would be advantageous
- Residential or commercial building experience
- Be familiar with OHS practises and regulations
- Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skill
- A full driving license
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.