Project Manager - Land Development
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Land Development|
|Salary:||Basic + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 15:03|
Join a business that has a strong history of providing civil engineering services for over 30 years on subdivision of land development, marina & harbour estates.
As a Project Manager working in a close-knit team you will take ownership in a client facing role liaising with leading Developers. This role would suit intermediate/senior level engineering project managers who want to advance their career in a smaller team environment.
Your role as a Project Manager is to drive and deliver major subdivision projects around Melbourne along with managing a variety of clients and authorities; Depending on workloads there may be some occasional input around the design team so a 12d background would be beneficial in this role.
*Someone from a Senior Design background may also see this role as an appealing next step.
- Project management of large scale residential / community development projects through Melbourne & Vic.
- Managing delivery of subdivisions earthworks, roads, sewer & water, WSUD and drainage.
- Involvement and overseeing project site inspections and ensuring project milestones are being met to quality, budgetary and safety standards.
- Ability to work effectively and lead within a team environment
- Continually developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Liaison with clients, local authorities and subcontractors.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's