Project Manager | Medium-Density Builds
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Medium-Density Builds|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 12:16|
A luxury developer is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them in delivering beautiful, contemporary designed residential townhouse and boutique apartment projects across Melbourne.
- Managing the entire life cycle of projects from the tender phase through to completion
- Ability to control cost overruns, manage a budget, schedules and labour allocations
- Ability to manage sub-contractor and carpentry trade performance and quality control
- Problem solve issues with Architects, Engineers & Site Supervisors
- Strong understanding of architectural plans, engineering, specifications & schedules
- Strong knowledge of all codes, standards & council regs
- Strong verbal, written and digital literacy and must adapt to using technology efficiently
- Moderate to Strong computer skills
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a Project Manager
- 5+ years’ experience on medium-density projects
- A degree qualification as well as hands on experience is preferred
- Highly autonomous and great communication to stakeholders and builders/trades
- Experience managing more than one site at a time
- A team player with outstanding attention to detail who takes complete ownership of their projects.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Pippa Rickett on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's