Project Manager - Northern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Northern Suburbs|
|Salary:||$105k + Super|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 10:32|
Our client are looking to recruit a Project Manager with previous construction experience working on building services projects, whilst also providing design support and overseeing contractors. This role is working on one of Victoria's high profile projects within this market.
Benefits of this role;
- Have an impact on a high profile project.
- Excellent team culture and working environment.
- A degree in engineering (Mechanical, electrical or similar)
- Experience in managing construction projects involving building services (Electrical, Mechanical, Fire etc) and the ability to understand work shop drawings.
- Experience in managing contractors on site.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has a team first mentality.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or similar industry would be highly advantageous.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's