Project Manager - Rail
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Rail|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2020 18:01|
The Consulting business provides technical services to bid teams and clients in the development of technical solutions often related to complex Rail projects.
This role is a delivery role required to manage project construction activities reporting to the Construction Manager. The emphasis of this role is to ensure the construction process is managed in accordance with all project requirements including safety, time, cost, quality, environment and engineering standards.
Desired requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a civil engineering role within rail industry
- General awareness of OH&S legislation, including Construction Industry Induction Card
- A high level of computer literacy - use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and other project management software
- Excellent communication, written and oral skills
- Team player with strong work ethic, integrity and aptitude
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's