Project Manager - Bendigo
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Bendigo|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020|
Due to a strong pipeline and current project workload this leading Australian builder is looking to secure the services of a Project Manager with experience managing commercial projects. With a strong ethos on staff retention and getting the culture right you will be joining an experienced and dedicated senior management team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will require:
- Tertiary Qualifications are essential
- Experience managing complex commercial projects in excess of $20 Million
- Client facing with a proven track record in working well under pressure
- Sound knowledge of the VIC construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team to achieve agreed outcome.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's