Project Manager - Roads - Northern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Roads - Northern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Jack Davies|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019|
Due to ongoing expansion and an influx of prestigious work, my client have asked me to find them a project manager to assist on a road construction project in the northern suburbs.
- A bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven ability to plan, program and deliver projects and work to deadlines
- Extensive VicRoads projects - maintenance and construction projects
- Experience implementing and managing QA systems
- Thorough understanding of Australian Standards
- High level computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
This is a genuine opportunity for the right person to make this newly created role their own.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
HIT APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
For any other questions please contact Jack Davies on 0401 329 353
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's