|Job Title:||Project Manager/Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 10:16|
An established land development consultancy are seeking a Project Manager/Project Engineer to work on a large 3000 lot subdivision.
The primary objective of the Project Manager/Engineer is to be a key representative capable of making sound decisions within all aspects of an urban development project to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the project.
This will include management which is mostly about attention to detail, relationships and client service, task scheduling & resource allocation and leadership which is mostly about attitude, behaviour & people skills.
You will be required to:
- Manage & lead a team of professionals
- Have a clear and in depth understanding of all the phases of the urban development sector beginning at the feasibility stage to the final delivery of the development.
- Prepare reports from technical to business case models, including cash flows, development costings and construction cost estimates.
- Assess and prepare overall stormwater drainage strategies, including sewer reticulation and the like. Master planning and an eye for urban layouts.
- Have a clear understanding of all the phases necessary in design
- Attend weekly project meetings with Project Managers and Clients
- Arrange monthly meetings with respective authorities to maintain working relationships, as necessary or applicable.
- Engineering Plan checking.
- Have an understanding of construction management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's