Project Manager - Student Accommodation
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Student Accommodation|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2019 09:31|
They provide a culture which promotes growth and one where team members experience is respected and valued, and because of this it’s a company where they never want to leave.
Recent success has provided them with the requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their Melbourne office and take the lead on a $50mil+ Student Accommodation project based in Melbourne’s inner northern suburbs.
You will have proven experience managing commercial projects with values no less than $30mil within the Melbourne construction market and have a real passion for the work you do.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of full life-cycle of project from conception through to completion
- Take full ownership of budget both financial and timeline
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internal and external
- Management of OH&S
- Previous experience managing full life-cycle of commercial projects here in Melbourne values no less than $30mil (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the role of Project Manager
- Exceptional management / people skills
- An organisation who values your experience
- Support from upper management if/when required
- A company with a great reputation and a strong pipeline of work
- A generous salary package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's