Project Manager - Sydney
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022|
Established and reputable construction and development company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in North Sydney, NSW. They are a national company building large subdivisions, townhouse lots, and custom high end homes.
They have a new division of their business specialising in custom high-end homes, renovations and small townhouse lots, and are looking for a Project Manager to grow this side of the business with them.
The role will involve running a handful of projects at a time across Sydney. The role will be under the direction and guidance of the Operations Manager who has worked with the business for many years and who has over 30 years' industry expereince.
The role will offer:
- A great upper management and leadership team who have many years of housing industry experience behind them.
- The ability to grow a new division of a larger, national business where you will be able to progress quickly up the ranks and where your ideas and input will be importand.
- Supportive and friendly colleagues and a good office culture
- Established systems and software the business has already set up
- The chance to work on a diverse portfolio of residential projects
- A stable, long-term career within a highly respected and reputable building company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Programming and budgeting the projects
- Design, DA and front end set up of the projects
- Get civil, site clearance, structures to completion finished
- Liaise with subbies, clients and consultants on a weekly basis.
- Cost reportings with the Estimators and CAs
- Site based and office based role, travel will be required between sites and the office
- Work alongside Site Managers to run the job sites
- Office and site based in North Sydney and sometimes Northwest Sydney
- Degree qualification or Trade and local experience
- Experience running projects $5mn - $20mn
- Ability to travel between projects and the office, remain in a long-term role and work alongside a CA, Site Manager and subcontractors, clients, consultants etc.
- Full drivers license
- Ability to work full time in an office and on site with regular office hours
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
General Manager - Fitout and Refurb (Sydney)
Project Manager - Refurb
Site Manager - Builder / Developer
Site Manager - North Shore
$90,000 - $120,000
Senior Project Engineer
$170K - $210K
Site Manager - Lower North Shore
Client Services Representative | Project Homes
up to $75k+super
Project Engineer - Tier 1
$130 -150 + super + car
Project Engineer - Tier 1