|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 17:42|
We are working with a large residential developer based in Sydney who have been operational for over 30 years. They undertake projects across apartments, commercial offices, land developments and townhouse developments and have a strong reputation across Australia.
Due to a strong pipeline and current project workload they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Design Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Design Manager will include:
- Drive the design and development phase to ensure projects meet budget and program
- Work with the PM and Cost Team to manage design and documentation
- Manage, grow and lead a high preforming design team
- Liaison with senior management
- Project development including concept design and contractor negotiation
- Construction Management or Architecture Degree or similar
- Proven experienced as a Design Manager working within a medium to large property developer pr contractor
- Project portfolio covering homes, apartments or communities etc.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and senior management experience
- Strong communication skills and client facing experience.
- 10 years local NSW experience
If you feel your experience matches the specification please contact Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.