|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 14:18|
Due to an exciting period of growth, our client a well established Civil Construction an Maintenance firm, are seeking a Project Engineer to work on high volume construction projects across drainage, water and pipelines. The role will be based in their office in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Providing project engineering support to the team to facilitate the construction process;
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of work progress
- Working as direct interface with the supervisors and work crews to collect data on information required for programming, cost reporting and forecasting
- Supporting the crews with developing and communication of work packages
- Procurement of materials and services in a timely and professional manner
- Engage Subcontractors, monitor performance and approve payments
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering;
- Post graduate experience
- Previous experience working with sub-contractors or consultants would be an advantage
- Experience on relevant projects such as pipelines
- Strong focus on customer service
- Knowledge and interaction with Water boards would be advantageous
In return you will recieve
- Autonomous environment
- Work as part of a team
- Development opportunities
- Opportunity to work on great construction projects and put your best foot forward in your career.
Apply today to join a great team that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions within the industry.
Please apply using the link below to be considered!