Project Manager - Water Civil Mechanical
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Water Civil Mechanical|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 05:45|
This is a great opportunity to join a major leading Engineering Consultancy as a PM across Water projects, reason being there is a fantastic planning and design capability already present and also principal engineers but there is a need for a PM level person to link the 2!
The benefit of working for this firm is that they are on projects for Sydney Water, councils and private developments. They have a track record of delivering Tier 1 projects and are growing their Construction Services capability.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client side Project Management
- Client coordination and liaison
- Write and develop briefs
- Overseeing construction
- Site variation and design change
- Proven industry experience on civil engineering projects in Australia, ideally water and/or waste water
- The ability to report accurately & directly to the Sector Leader
- Proven experience managing sub-contractors with programming and supervision
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub-contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's