|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020|
Project Manager - Urban
This is a great opportunity for a Civil Engineer, Town Planning or Landscape Architect professional who wants to move in to Project Management for development projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a targeted start in April to work on large development projects for private developers.
Work is generally limited to 8am-5pm, there is rarely overtime and there's no weekend work. Our client works on a trust model so if the project allows working from home is available 1 day a week and there is also 1 day a week at the clients office in the City.
Desired experience for the Project Manager;
- Project Manager with Engineering or landscape architecture degree with 3-6 years post grad experience;
- Experience in civil subdivision (Project Management more so than delivery);
- Experience in landscape and or built form projects;
- Be analytical and show high attention to detail, and strong writing and reporting skills;
- Demonstrate relational characteristics and have good personal skills;
- Well spoken and have a high sense of integrity and a strong moral compass;
- Driven character with strong worth ethic.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.