|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 14:01|
Project Manager - Urban
This is a great opportunity for a Civil Engineer, Town Planning or Landscape Architect professional who wants to move in to Project Management for development projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a targeted start in April to work on large development projects for private developers.
Work is generally limited to 8am-5pm, there is rarely overtime and there's no weekend work. Our client works on a trust model so if the project allows working from home is available 1 day a week and there is also 1 day a week at the clients office in the City.
Desired experience for the Project Manager;
- Project Manager with Engineering or landscape architecture degree with 3-6 years post grad experience;
- Experience in civil subdivision (Project Management more so than delivery);
- Experience in landscape and or built form projects;
- Be analytical and show high attention to detail, and strong writing and reporting skills;
- Demonstrate relational characteristics and have good personal skills;
- Well spoken and have a high sense of integrity and a strong moral compass;
- Driven character with strong worth ethic.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's