|Job Title:||Project Planner/Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Chris McCutcheon|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2022|
Duration: 12 Months (Possible extension)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator/Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The scope of accountability may include maintaining project timelines and budgets, managing project ordering and receipting.
This individual is responsible for prioritising and managing their workload and communicating any issues, constraints or challenges with the Project Manager and Project Engineers. In this role, the deliverables will require the ability to interpret project timelines, manage and report project finances, in a fast paces and sometimes pressurised project environment.
- Liaise with Project Managers to maintain project timelines (Microsoft Project) to ensure clear and consistent communication within project team and more broadly project stakeholders, regarding project timelines from concept to delivery.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Project Engineers to maintain project budgets (Microsoft Excel) conduct project purchasing and receipting (Ariba, SAP) and support accurate financial governance of projects.
- Support purchase variation management process
- Support the scope change management process
- Support project closure processes
- Support inputs into the monthly project stakeholder updates.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within an engineering, manufacturing, or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in a relocation project would be highly advantageous
- Experience in conducting project coordinating, cost analysis, project planning/scheduling and financial management
- The successful candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel and be able to learn new electronic systems and processes quickly. Also experience with Ariba and/or SAP is preferred
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Excellent long-term opportunity.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.