Project Scheduler - 3 Year contract
|Job Title:||Project Scheduler - 3 Year contract|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 09:46|
Location: Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Duration: 3-year contract
Rate: $50-70 p/h dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Scheduler/Planner to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is on a 3-year contract basis.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a project scheduling or planning role within an engineering, manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in conducting project cost analysis, project planning/scheduling, EVM, contracts and risk management.
- A high proficiency in Primavera P6 & MS project.
- The ability to work well autonomously with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and project reporting skills.
- Degree or similar in engineering or related subject.
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Excellent long-term opportunity.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / 0406 422 318 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's