Project Scheduler - 3 Year contract
|Job Title:||Project Scheduler - 3 Year contract|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 19:31|
Location: Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Duration: 3-year contract
Rate: $50-70 p/h dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Scheduler/Planner to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is on a 3-year contract basis.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a project scheduling or planning role within an engineering, manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in conducting project cost analysis, project planning/scheduling, EVM, contracts and risk management.
- A high proficiency in Primavera P6 & MS project.
- The ability to work well autonomously with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and project reporting skills.
- Degree or similar in engineering or related subject.
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Excellent long-term opportunity.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / 0406 422 318 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.