Residential Draftsperson (Medium Density)
|Job Title:||Residential Draftsperson (Medium Density)|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020|
My client are a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently around 1000 homes per year. They have shown growth year on year and are showing no signs of slowing down. They are currently seeking an experienced draftsperson to work across their Medium Density jobs in the Projects division of the business.
As well as a great reputation, they have established an employee culture which is a cut above the rest where staff feel valued and rewarded. You can expect a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and regular social events.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing feasibility plans for jobs
- Producing accurate working drawings and construction detailing
- Obtain developer approvals and town planning permits
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Ensuring documentation is production in a timely manner to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Liaising with construction teams as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in residential drafting
- ArchiCAD software skills (essential)
- Experience in Medium Density projects will be highly regarded
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- A solid understanding of building standards and an ability to read architectural/engineering drawings
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A positive attitude and proactive approach to your work
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A company where you will feel valued and your career progression will be a priority.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply directly through the advert. For further information contact Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's