|Job Title:||Property Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 11:46|
Newly created opportunity opportunity to join the Development Team as a Property Analyst.
You will be responsible for delivering key financial information and insights on key projects.
You working with a number of stakeholders. You will need a strong background in technical and communication skills. You will be involved in feasibility modelling to optimize decision making.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial analysis and modelling to forecast and evaluate scenarios.
- Financial options analysis, including transaction and funding structures
- Liaising with all related parties through the analytical process.
- Coordinate and assist to prepare business cases for all initiatives
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Property, Finance or Economics or related
- 3+ years proven experience in property investment within the property development, investment management or professional services industry.
- Further qualifications (CA, CPA, CFA) is advantageous
- Mandarin speaking ability is advantageous but not essential
- Experience with Estate Master