Senior Strata Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Strata Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2020 05:46|
This is a sensational opportunity to join one of Sydney's top commercial & industrial real estate groups. With a strong market share and multiple offices across Sydney. Our client has a great reputation in the market and is regarded as an employer of choice.
As a result of continued consistent grown and recent internal promotions within the company an opportunity exists for somebody who has residential or commercial property management experience to join this highly successful team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Strata Manager will include;
- Ensure proper control & maintenance of all aspects of portfolio in accordance with statutory requirements
- Work closely with your assistant to ensure all necessary repairs and maintenance happen within a reasonable time frame;
- Review regularly your finances and budgets within plans.
- Prepare meeting agendas, notices & minutes
- Attend and chair committee meetings
- Previous experience managing a diverse portfolio
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as within a team
- Friendly, personable and approachable personality
- A current strata license
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's