|Job Title:||Property officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah McLaughlin|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2019 05:45|
Our client are an innovative successful business who have a great brand, a sensational culture and a reputation for achieving superior results for their clients.
We are looking for a Junior Property Manager to join this accomplished experienced team who love what they do. Above all, we are looking for someone who is truly excited and hungry about forging a career for themselves in real estate. Ideally you will have some industry experience and be familiar with the Eastern Suburbs area. It goes without saying that the successful candidate will be immaculately presented, have strong people skills and will love systems and structure.
To be considered for the role of Junior Property Manager you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
- Attention to detail
- Previous real estate experience preferred
- Good knowledge of the Eastern Suburbs
- Current license/certificate of registration
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- Extremely competitive remuneration structure
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience that is apart from the rest of the industry
- Great work life balance
- Outstanding company culture with fantastic staff retention
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Sarah McLaughlin for a confidential discussion on 0293768200
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.